.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U.
Friday, July 1, 2011, 0 speaks

" I have found the paradox, that if you love until its hurt,
there can be no more hurt, only more love "

" One of hardes thing in life is having words in your 
heart that you can not utter "

" There are four questions of value in life.. 
what is sacred?? of what is the spirit made??
what is worth living for and what is worth dying for??
the answer to each is the same, only LOVE "

" When love is real, the heart will know when to 
hold on and when to let go, the heart remembers more
than the mind can hold, the heart understands more than any 
intelligent mind could access, not outwit " 

" You are my heart, my soul, the air I breathe,
my light, my way, you make me free "

" If your heart is full of love, 
you'll always have something to give "


cheera love you manje

0 comment(s)
Older Post | Newer Posts