Someone who inspires me
Sunday, April 10, 2011,

                What does someone do to inspire you?? To me, inspiration is the process of installing faith in someone to motivate him or her to do something. Many people do things simply out of kindness in their heart and do not realize they are inspiring others around them.
                 To me, my boyfriend Shahfiq inspires me the most. He is a very loving and caring person. he gives me the strength in my heart to do whatever i put my mind too. He inspires me to do things by example. He inspires me most when I see how generosity makes other people feel and how good it makes him feel because of their reaction. From the example, it makes me want to do something so I can experience the same feeling. 
                  Shahfiq always inspires me to make goal for myself, chase my dreams, and to do things to help others. he possesses good qualities that I try to obtain. My boyfriend is always pushing me to be the best. Whether it is with school, sports, or even a silly competition, he wants me to be the best. He pushes me harder when it comes to school. He believes that I have a bright future ahead of me, and wants me to make the most out of it by getting good grades and going a good college. Other than my father, he is the second person.
                  He has never let me settle for anything that is below average. He always tells me that is not above average. He has taught me that with constant hard work, I will never fail. Even though, at times I get annoyed with him always pushing me. I know that he is just doing it because he wants the best for me. And so far, I have succeeded every time I have listened to him. Without him constantly pushing me, I would not be the hard working successful person I am today.
                  Whenever I have a problem with anything I can always go to my boyfriend. He has shown me that a friend can be more than just your friend. They can be your special boyfriend as well. My boyfriend definitely is my best friend. He has helped me through so much, school work, girl drama, and family problems. He always supports me in whatever decision I make, even if is not quite what he wanted to be. At times I think the advice he giving me is wrong, but I still listen to him because in the end he always ends up being right. Also, he has helped me become stronger person by always telling me to stick up for myself no matter what the situation is. With all his advice and support I have become a stronger and better person.
                   Without the inspiration from my boyfriend, and continuing to do things out of the kindness of his heart, I would not have been motivated to do the things I have done. he continues to inspire me to do things everyday, and I would not be the person I am today without him.. 
p/s: teacher give me 40/50 marks.. then she comment my essay that i have done.. Don't you think the description in the essay is suitable for your father?? ermm.. my heart say.. suke ati la.. cheera yg wt & jwb essay ni.. ni da realiti so just write jekk.. 
manje: if ade part2 yg myb leh wt slh fhm,mnx maaf ye... essay ni perlu dtapis... so cheera just wt simple2 je... okey?? 

Older Post | Newer Posts